SPRINGER CREEK RV PARK & CAMPGROUND
The campground will be opening May 1, 2022.
We are pleased to announce our new online campground booking tool, that will be available soon. Check back for further updates!
Reservations will not be accepted until the new system has been initiated.
Thanks for your patience!
2021 Reservations will be made based on the following provincial guidelines:
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, B.C. residents will be provided with priority access to camping reservations throughout the summer.
- Until May 24, the reservation system will be limited to people who live within the Interior Health Region of BC.
- From May 25 to July 7, the reservation system will be limited to people who live in BC, ensuring they have first access to the core season of reservations through to the Labour Day weekend and end of the traditional summer holiday period.
- Starting July 8, non-residents of B.C. will be permitted to make reservations for any remaining arrival dates in the season, pending orders that may allow travel.
- For accessing priority reservations, a B.C. resident is someone with a B.C. address.
- Visitors will need to confirm they are a B.C. resident before booking a campsite.
- Non-residents of B.C. are still allowed in parks, as travel orders permit, whether for day use, first-come first-served camping, or for reservations made after July 7.
- All camping parties MUST meet current PHO guidelines for gatherings. Our reservation system will not currently be accepting group site bookings.
- It is the responsibility of camping parties to ensure their plans are consistent with PHO guidelines before bookings are made. Speculative bookings made in anticipation of health guideline changes should be avoided.
1020 Giffin Avenue, PO Box 50, Slocan, BC V0G 2C0
(250) 355-2266 (May 1st – October 15th)
(250) 355-2277 (October 15th – May 1st)
(866) 355-2023 (Toll Free)
Click Here To View the:
Full Hookup Sites (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) $35.00
Includes Water, Power, Sewer
Partial Hookup Sites (6 – 18) $30.00
Includes Water and Power
Tenting/Small Camper Sites (19 – 35) $25.00
Creekside Sites in a Forested Area
Sani-Dump Guest Rate: $5.00
Sani Dump Public Rate: $8.00
Coin-Op Showers: $2.00
Firewood : $10/load
Services available on site:
- Full and Partial Hookup sites including 50, 30 and 15 amp services
- Creek-side Tenting Sites
- Coin-op Showers
- Handicap Washroom
- Picnic Area
- Telephone and Internet Access (free WiFi)
- Cell Service
- Sani Dump
- Historical Site
- Hiking and Biking Trails
Here are a few of the local attractions which you may enjoy during your stay…..
- Slocan Valley Rail Trail
- Valhalla Provincial Park
- Beach and Boat Launch
- Rock Climbing at the Slocan Bluffs
- Kokanee Glacier Provincial Park
- Kokanee Mountain Zip Lining Tour
- Golfing amenities nearby at Valley View Golf Club in Appledale or Slocan Lake Golf Club in New Denver
- Day Trips to Silverton, New Denver, Sandon, Kaslo, Nelson
- Ainsworth, Halcyon, Nakusp, Halfway Hot Springs
- Idaho Peak Lookout
- SS Moyie
- Hiking, biking, boating, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, birdwatching, rockhounding, and enjoying the alpine flowers are just an appetizer to beginning to appreciate the beauty of this area.